Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests More concrete Examples

Unread

More concrete Examples

• Hi,
    I would like to say in advance that I am enthusiastic about ACF.
    Actually, I find the documentation pretty good and it has helped me a lot. But for some things, I do not understand the documentation because I’m missing information.

I would actually like more concrete examples with example files, so that one also sees how certain functions are installed correctly.

Which would be really good, if you could do some sort of “user help user” section or you can see a section with “user examples” in the documentation, so that you could see more examples of possible uses.
    If a user has already developed a feature and he has no problem letting others share in his experience, it would be great if users could present their examples. The developers might then look over it again and that would be a great thing.
    There are so many possibilities with ACF that it would be great if you could look at other working ideas.
    Here in the forum you’ll even find something, but it would be much better if you could show good features separately.

Sometimes I have the problem that I do not know how to properly implement certain functions.
    For example, I would like to have a user map on my homepage. In the user profile (backend) users should specify their location and in the frontend there should then be a map in which all users are displayed.
    There is a great description at https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/google-map/.
    But in the end, I’m not sure how to properly integrate it. It should also be resource-saving and correct.
    It would be much more informative for me, and certainly for others, if you could see examples in files again.
    So that you could download an example so that you can see in which files which code has to be installed.
    Or at least, that there should still be information in the description where the code is intended.
    It is always described what the code does or what the code is for, but not where the code should be installed.
    That’s sometimes hard to understand.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘More concrete Examples’ is closed to new replies.