Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media

Solving

Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media

• Hello I have this issues, Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media

when I deactivate ACF. I can use the Media library again but when I reactivate it the bug returns. I just took a pro license hoping that this would have solved the problem and in fact no …. anyone have an idea?

• Hi. I can second to that. Opening Media Library shows nothing, inside Post editing in ACF Image field images show up, but I am unable to add selected images to post.

In Media Library and in post editing I see these errors. Am using WP Media Folder plugin to manage my media library, but since the first error is ACF, I would presume it is connected to this plugin. Its newest PRO version. Have not tried to disable as it is not a live site.

• Problem for somewhat reason occurs only on Chrome browser. Also when editing the ACF fields in post, some of them are not being saved (the ones that are dropdown type). Am also unable to use repeated fields to add a field URL. Everything works fine on Firefox.

Any ideas?

• Looks like problem disappeared same way as it appeared: with no apparent reason. Could have been a browser problem?

• Ok. So problem still exists in some browsers. Chrome on one PC works, on another no. Firefox on one PC works, on another – no. Still unable to find the solution.

Any devs on this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media’ is closed to new replies.