Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Manage posts terms via term admin page

Solving

Manage posts terms via term admin page

• pixaro

• October 3, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hello, I would like to congratulate you for this wonderful plugin. It makes my life easier. I would like to make something but I don’t know if this is possible:
    I create a relationship field on the admin term page. I would use this field to be able to assign the current selected items to the term. In the right column I want to display the posts already present in this term. When recording the term I would like the term to be added to the articles of the right column. Perhaps with “wp_set_post_terms” but I do not know where to start. Anyone can help me. Sorry for my english.

• Elliot

• October 4, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Hi @pixaro

Unfortunately, this is not possible using the relationship field. You will most likely need to build your own field type for this kind of custom functionality or look for a plugin that will offer you this term -> post interface on the term edit page.

Thanks
    E

• pixaro

• October 5, 2013 at 12:27 am

Unfortunately, I have not found a plugin able to do this would. If I have the time and skills I would try to create a field. Thanks you for your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.