I am building a client site which uses the category taxonomy to control the content displayed. I have added custom fields to each category and would like to display them on individual pages.
I can call the custom fields to the category archives but am struggling to get them into a loop. On the landing page I have a taxonomy field that selects the categories to display. I can get the category names to display using the loop below but have been unable to successfully use get_field or an array to call a custom field below the <h5> tags.
I have found a number of topics relating to the problem but nothing that quite recreates this issue.