Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Location Field Map Suffers From Potential Misclicks

Solved

Location Field Map Suffers From Potential Misclicks

• Hi ACF folks,

My company bought ACF’s Location Field addon and we’re using on a site where some non-technical users will update backend content. Our concern is that a left (mis)click could potentially set a location’s address to something other than what was typed into the address field. Is it possible something could be coded to disallow a map click to set addresses? We are using just the address field, though we enjoy the visual confirmation the Google Map provides.

A map ‘lock’ of sorts would be helpful, to save the blissfully unaware from themselves.

Thanks!

Ansel Taft

• Hi @Ansel

Thanks for the request. I’ll add this to the to-do and have a think about adding in a click setting.

Just so you know, your company did not buy the location field add-on. It is part of the core free plugin.

Thanks
    E

• Terribly sorry, I thought it was a paid addon. I know my boss ended up buying repeater field and one other…

Sounds good!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Location Field Map Suffers From Potential Misclicks’ is closed to new replies.