Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Load default value (time picker field) from Relationship field

Solved

Load default value (time picker field) from Relationship field

• Hi!
    I have two CPT (Podcast and Programs) conected with a Relationship field (‘podcast-programa’). Each program has a time picker field with the starting time of the show (‘hora de inicio’). What I need is that when creating a new Podcast and selecting its related Program, the field of the starting time of the podcast (‘podcast_hora_inicio’, also a time picker field) shows as default value the starting time of the related program.

This is what I tried, but it’s not working:

add_action('acf/load_field/name=podcast_hora_inicio', 'hora_inicio_podcast');
    function hora_inicio_podcast($field){

$programas = get_field('podcast_programa');

if( $programas ): 
        foreach( $programas as $programa ):
            $horapInicio = get_post_meta($programa->ID, 'hora_de_inicio', true);
    		$field['default_value'] = $horapInicio;
    	return $field;
        endforeach;
    endif;
    }

Thanks in advance!

• This code worked for me:

function hora_inicio_podcast( $field ) {
    $programas = get_field('podcast_programa');
    if( $programas ): 
        foreach( $programas as $programa ):
            $horapInicio = get_post_meta($programa->ID, 'hora_de_inicio', true);
    		$fecha = date("s:i:H", $horapInicio);
    	$field['default_value'] = $fecha;
         return $field;
        endforeach;
    endif;
    return $field;*/
    }

add_filter('acf/load_field/name=podcast_hora_inicio', 'hora_inicio_podcast');
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.