Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) List the taxonomy archive pages

Unread

List the taxonomy archive pages

• Hello,
    I’ve got a taxonomy setup for posts that I use to create relations for archive pages and I’ve now connect these with pages through ACF taxonomy field. I’m trying to setup a custom filter for Elementor that will list the archive pages on my page.

I’ve gotten the suggestion to use the acf/fields/taxonomy/query filter but I can’t figure out how to: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf-fields-taxonomy-query/

I’ve got a working code that list child pages in Elementor which seems easy enough:

// Showing children of current page in Posts Widget
    add_action( ‘elementor_pro/posts/query/my_custom_filter’, function( $query ) {
    // Get current post tags
    $current_page = get_queried_object_id();
    // Modify the query
    $query->set( ‘post_parent’, $current_page );
    } );

I’ve tried adapt the code but I don’t seem to have enough knowledge to find a way forward. Can anybody help me figure out how to make a similar code for listing archive pages as described above? Would be really grateful for any help or suggestion.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.