Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues List pages based on custom field type option

Solving

List pages based on custom field type option

• Hi all, I have searched and i can’t seem to get this working. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a field group called Swatch Detail with in that I have a field called Stock Status with a few options like In Stock, Backordered, Out Of Stock

If I am only trying to get info to display from In Stock statuses how can I do that?

I am trying this but it’s not working…

<?php

$posts = get_posts(array(
    	'numberposts' => -1,
    	'post_type' => 'swatch detail',
    	'meta_key' => 'stock_status',
    	'meta_value' => 'In Stock'
    ));

if($posts)
    {
    	echo '<ul>';

foreach($posts as $post)
    	{
    		echo '<li><a href="' . get_permalink($post->ID) . '">' . get_the_title($post->ID) . '</a></li>';
    	}

echo '</ul>';
    }

?>

Thank you!!

• I am looking for the same, a research on a logical in a repeated … i tried hard but …
    Anyone ?

• Hi,

Hmm… the code you are using is correct for a simple text based field type. If you are using a complex field i.e. checkbox, then the code will be a little different.

Here is an example in the documentation that explains this: http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/how-to-query-posts-filtered-by-custom-field-values/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘List pages based on custom field type option’ is closed to new replies.