Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Link to External URLs from Image Gallery Add-on Images

Solved

Link to External URLs from Image Gallery Add-on Images

• ========= EDIT ============

I figured it out. I had set my “link_url” custom field to display on all attachments. The confusing part is that the link url does not display in the list view of the ACF Gallery Add-on.

Is there any way to get the new “link_url” field group I created to display on the list view of the Gallery Add-on?

Thanks!
    Toby

========= END EDIT ==========

Elliot,
    I would like to link images in the image gallery add-on to external links. I created a new field group as indicated here: http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/adding-a-link-to-the-gallery-image/

But I see no option to attach that field group to all media items. How do I attach the group to media items?

Thanks!
    Toby

• Elliot

• November 18, 2013 at 8:42 am

Hi @themightymo

Thanks for the follow up.

Currently, there is no way to extend the fields visible when editing the gallery field images in list view.

This is something I will work on in the near future.

Thanks
    E

• Okay. Thanks for letting me know!

p.s. I am LOVING the Flexible Content Field add-on. Prior to this weekend, I couldn’t think of how I would ever use it. Then on Friday, I was building a theme, and I saw the perfect opportunity. Anyway…I love it, and now I will start using it more now that I understand it’s functionality better. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.