Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Link to External URLs from Image Gallery Add-on Images

Solved

Link to External URLs from Image Gallery Add-on Images

• ========= EDIT ============

I figured it out. I had set my “link_url” custom field to display on all attachments. The confusing part is that the link url does not display in the list view of the ACF Gallery Add-on.

Is there any way to get the new “link_url” field group I created to display on the list view of the Gallery Add-on?

Thanks!
    Toby

========= END EDIT ==========

Elliot,
    I would like to link images in the image gallery add-on to external links. I created a new field group as indicated here: http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/adding-a-link-to-the-gallery-image/

But I see no option to attach that field group to all media items. How do I attach the group to media items?

Thanks!
    Toby

• Hi @themightymo

Thanks for the follow up.

Currently, there is no way to extend the fields visible when editing the gallery field images in list view.

This is something I will work on in the near future.

Thanks
    E

• Okay. Thanks for letting me know!

p.s. I am LOVING the Flexible Content Field add-on. Prior to this weekend, I couldn’t think of how I would ever use it. Then on Friday, I was building a theme, and I saw the perfect opportunity. Anyway…I love it, and now I will start using it more now that I understand it’s functionality better. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Link to External URLs from Image Gallery Add-on Images’ is closed to new replies.