Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Limit image height in a repeater page

Solving

Limit image height in a repeater page

• How can I limit the size of these picture in this repeater code? I want to limit the height of the image. Most code examples I can find are modifying the url of the image html code, but in this repeater code in the page there is no html.
    I tried adding to the div style max_height:150 and it does limit the height of the div, but it crops the picture. I’d like the picture resized to fit.

[repeater staff_listing]
    <div class="alignright">[if field=picture][field image=picture][/if]</div>
    <b>[field name]</b>
    [field title]
    [if field=email]<a href="mailto:[field email]">[field email]</a>[/if]
    <div style="clear: both;"></div>

<hr />

[/repeater]

• You need to do this with CSS, how you would do so given what you’ve shared I can’t say

.selector img {
      height: 100%;
      width: auto;
    }

That would limit the image to the height of its container, alternately you could limit the image itself

.selector img {
      max-height: 150px;
      width: auto;
    }

• Ya, but how do you apply a css to code like that when its not html and more program code

• Like I said, I don’t know. Something is producing html code for the site, whatever that code you are creating is for. I would start by looking there and the documentation for whatever you’re using, what the code you posted is for.

• I see what you mean now. That is not part of ACF. I see now this is allowed due annother plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-content-shortcode/

It enables you to put acf content in a page or post

I’ll look further there, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Limit image height in a repeater page’ is closed to new replies.