On a project under development, I declare my fields in PHP in a mu-plugin, and to avoid doubling the declaration I disable groups under ACF Pro.
The problem comes from my filter on the acf settings to translate my fields. It has worked very well until now but no longer works:
‘twi’ is my text domain.
Until now, when I generated PHP under ACF Pro, I got this type of code: 'label' => __('Product Page Header', 'mytextdomain'),
From now on, it no longer makes my fields translatable, and if I look at the right part allowing me to select a group of fields here is what I get:
For those who can’t see the image :
!!__(!!'Post : Content!!', !!'twi!!')!!
I looked for where these ‘!!’ could have come from and the only place I found was in the ACF Pro code, but I don’t understand exactly what Elliot is doing and how that could explain my problem: