Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Items are not showing on the edit screen even if not hidden

Solved

Items are not showing on the edit screen even if not hidden

• Tonight i noticed one thing. so far i’ve hidden with the option “hide on screen” (in the acf options) more or less all items aside the permalink. but yesterday i tried to show categories and tags in one of my custom post types (done with custom post type ui – i’ve assigned acfs to custom post types via the acf location rule ).

but the categories and tags i tried to display aren’t showing on the edit screen of the custom post type even if its otherwise stated.

i am using:
    wordpress 3.8.1
    acf 4.3.4
    custom post type ui 0.8.2

either it is a setting i am not aware of or a serious issue or even a regular behaviour – i don’t know? if you need any further informations let me know – me for myself am out of ideas. :/ best regards Ralf

• a bit more infos. if i uncheck all boxes and go to a custom post type the following is shown:

wysiwg
    revisions
    comments
    publish
    attributes

the rest seems missing

• Hi @rpk

Can you please disable the ACF plugin and test again. It is possible that the metaboxes are not displaying due to a completely different reason.

Thanks
    E

• you were right. the reason were settings in custom post types ui. under advanced options built in taxonomies are deactivated by default. my bad. sorry and thanks for the hint!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Items are not showing on the edit screen even if not hidden’ is closed to new replies.