Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Issues with Field Group Editor

Solving

Issues with Field Group Editor

• Since updating to ACF Pro v 6.0.2 / ACF Extended v0.8.8.9 I am having various admin UI type issues with ACF Field groups. An example, but by no means the only issue is outlined in this screenshot.

* Toggle buttons are not displaying their change of state (in this case enabling “Customize Toolbar” for a WYSIWYG field)

* None of the items on the toolbar are actually showing up to be toggled and the “+ Add Button” is incorrectly overlaid.

As you can see from the screenshot I literally only have my theme (Astra) and then ACF Pro and the two ACF Extended plugins enabled.

I am prepared to rollback if I absolutely have to here but I am really like the UI changes in general so really want to find the source of the issue

No onscreen errors, nothing in the DEBUG log, no errors in Chrome Developer Tools

I am also seeing:

* Issues with repeater fields – when I add the fields inside the repeater, they are picking up a field_id of “acfcloneindex” and then not display correctly on the front end.

* Updates not being saved correctly – what is up with the “Save Changes” and “Update” buttons – which are we supposed to be using ?

ACF Field Editor Issue

• Are all of the listed issues in the field group editor?

The features that I see are all part of ACF Extended Plugins you are using. Any issues with these added features need to be reported to the developer of that plugin. ACF does not supply support for them.

• * Issues with repeater fields – when I add the fields inside the repeater, they are picking up a field_id of “acfcloneindex” and then not display correctly on the front end.

I have the same problem when adding a new field inside a group, in a option page.
    I don’t have ACF Extended installed.

When I add a new field ONLY using the top button, the field is generated with a key = acfcloneindex and it doesn’t open the field automatically.
    When I save the fields, the field is saved outside the group.

If I use the bottom button everything works correctly.

See:
    https://freeimage.host/i/bsDhVs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.