Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Issue displaying Field Groups w/ WYSIWYG Editors

Helping

Issue displaying Field Groups w/ WYSIWYG Editors

• I have two field groups that display various wysiwyg editors. I’m trying to implement an easy to manage method of having columns of content that are easily editable to the user.

Group 1 has three editors and the field displays when the page tempalte is ‘Default Template’

Group 2 has five editors. This group’s fields show up if the page template is NOT ‘Default Template

When I’m in a page with default template selected, the correct fields show. However, when i choose one of the other page templates, it seems all the fields display at once on the screen. I have to save in order to get thigns to display properly. Running latest greatest WP and ACF as of today.

• Hi @digisavvy

So just to clarify, changing the page template correctly triggers the AJA function to load in the new field group, however, it doesn’t hide the origional field group?

A few questions.
    Can you post some screenshots of your fiedl groups showing the location rules?
    Are you registering these field groups via PHP?
    Can you check your console log for any JS errors during hte page load / AJA call?

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Issue displaying Field Groups w/ WYSIWYG Editors’ is closed to new replies.