Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Is there any way to bulk search-replace URLs that use the “Link” field type?

Helping

Is there any way to bulk search-replace URLs that use the “Link” field type?

• – I have a list of 500+ URLs that need to be searched and replaced
    – This is a spreadsheet with two columns, the match URL and the replacement URL
    – I’ve been using wp search-replace --all-tables 'foo' 'bar' to update most URLs
    – However, I’ve noticed an issue with URLs that exist within ACF’s “Link” field type. I think these URLs aren’t being replaced because they are serialized
    – I know interconnectit’s Search-Replace-DB is usually suggested for more thorough search and replaces, although I don’t see any option to run it for URLs in bulk

• There isn’t a tool that I know of that will perform the search an replace from a spreadsheet. You need to do them one at a time or build something that can do it… would probably take longer to build something than it would to replace them on at a time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.