Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Interface admin problem

Helping

Interface admin problem

• Hello,

Sorry for my english…
    I’ve got a problem since we have migrated our website. In the WP Admim, the custom pages are no more wysiwyg, there’s a single block only, with codes and short codes only. All the wysiwyg elements for the admin Page have diseapered, but not for all the custom pages !
    Employeers can’t no more use the WP admin.
    Note that the website has been updated on WordPress 5 too. Maybe that point ? I don’t think so because this problem was present on one or two pages before, i guess, i’m not sure…

Thanks for help

• Ce n’est pas un problème d’ACF. Cela est dû au passage au nouvel éditeur (Gutenberg). Selon cette page: https://calderaforms.com/2018/06/gutenberg-existing-shortcodes/, si vous cliquez sur le bloc (Classique), vous obtiendrez un menu. Dans le menu, sélectionnez “Convertir en blocs”. Vous devriez alors voir un bloc de codes courts éditable. Bonne chance!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.