Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Installation error: Destination folder already exists.

Unread

Installation error: Destination folder already exists.

• Hi there!
    I have stumbled upon a problem during the upgrade of the ACF plugin. There has been some corruption which led to an error. Because of the eroor all the menus at my website started to look differently and I couldn’t edit it in WP like I was able before. I reset the whole wordpress and the theme, later I cleaned all the possible data on the site, after that I cleaned the plug ins by a tool called WP Reset. Nothing changes the situation and I am still not able to install the plug in, because of the same message:
    “Downloading installation package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/advanced-custom-fields.5.8.12.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/maiaarz/www/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/

Plugin installation failed.”

I also tried to log in to FileZilla but I fail to connect everytime, it gives me the message: “Error: Network error: Software caused connection abort
    Error: Could not connect to server”

What can I do to make ACF plugin work?
    Thank you in advance for any suggestions and help.
    Best regards!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Installation error: Destination folder already exists.’ is closed to new replies.