Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Import partially fails when Field has same name as Tab

Helping

Import partially fails when Field has same name as Tab

• When performing a full export/import using “All Content”, fields that have the same name as a Tab field preceding them will fail to import.

e.g. If a tab named “Features” is followed by a field with the name “features”, the “features” field will not be imported.

This happened for me specifically (for multiple fields) when the duplicately named field was a Repeater Field, but I assume it would occur with other field types as well.

Not sure if this would be considered a bug or user error since, technically, I should not have two fields with the same name in the same field group, but since Tabs only allows for a label, not a name, this does cause issues.

• Hi @studioal

Could you please open a new ticket so this issue can be passed directly to the plugin author? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket.

For now, please import and export the field groups from “Custom Fields > Tools” instead.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Import partially fails when Field has same name as Tab’ is closed to new replies.