Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Image returning ID

Solved

Image returning ID

• I am using the following code: ” alt=”<?php the_title(); ?>” width=”140″ height=”125″ /> but it is returning a ID like 2981

I have also tried: <?php var_dump(get_field(‘scroller_image’)); ?> and it is returning: string(4) but I don’t understand why as I am using the same code on another site and its working fine and they are both using the same version of wordpress and also ACF pro.

I submitted a ticket by accident, sorry.

• I think you’re missing part of your code. I’m assuming that you’re expecting the field to return a URL. Check the image field settings.

• Hi John,
    Thanks for the fast reply, I checked that and triple checked it, as seen in the screenshot you will see it is so it doesn’t make sense that a ID is only outputted.

thanks
    Graham

• I was just making sure actually. If you have it set to return the URL and it’s returning the ID then more than likely you have some type of interference from something. It could be another plugin or something in the theme. Try deactivating other plugins and/or switching to one of the default WP themes.

• Thanks John, that solved it.

• Do you know what the other plugin was that was causing the problem? Only because it may help others to know and maybe someone will have a solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Image returning ID’ is closed to new replies.