Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Image Preview Size Bug

Solving

Image Preview Size Bug

• I’ve recently updated from 4.1.4 to 4.1.8.1 and noticed a small bug with the image preview sizing when using the image field.

I’m using a custom image size to display the preview, which should be 100px by 119px, however once a new image has been uploaded the preview size gets resize to a proportional width of 38px x 45px. I’ve tried switching to the different default size and the smaller size is still applied.

Everything displays correctly on the front end. Just a small bug in the admin panel. I’m using the latest version of wordpress as well.

Reference:
    Image Preview Size Bug

• Elliot

• July 20, 2013 at 11:47 am

Hi @certainstrings

Are you using the safari browser?

I have a feeling this is a simple CSS issue which can be fixed in the next release.

• I’m using the latest version in safari. I double checked in firefox and chrome and the preview images are a displaying ok. Looks like it’s only safari.

Thanks man.

• Elliot

• July 22, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Hey guys.

This has been fixed in v4.2.0

Release will be soon.

Thanks
    Elliot

• Thanks for the quick turn around. I’ll let you know if I see any other errors.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.