Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Image Field in Menu Item

Solving

Image Field in Menu Item

• I add image field in menu item and when I edit menu and try choose image then I have JS error and popgun don’t open:

acf-input.min.js?ver=5.6.7:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘query’ of undefined
    at Object.new_media_frame (acf-input.min.js?ver=5.6.7:2)
    at Object.popup (acf-input.min.js?ver=5.6.7:2)
    at Object.add (acf-input.min.js?ver=5.6.7:2)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (acf-input.min.js?ver=5.6.7:1)
    at HTMLDocument.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=4.9.1:3)
    at HTMLDocument.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=4.9.1:3)

• Hi @sebastianpisula

Thanks for the mail.

That is quite odd, kindly test out the issue with all the plugins disabled and using one of the WP stock theme.

Let me know how it goes.

• This is very strange. On dev and local server all is OK, but on staging is problem. Supposedly another developer have been problem on local.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Image Field in Menu Item’ is closed to new replies.