Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Image field edit/remove button not working

Unread

Image field edit/remove button not working

• Hi, i’m having issues editing an image field as an admin. I created an repeater with text, pagelink and an image field to build homepage-blocks. So far so good until I updated to WordPress 5.3. I’m using ACF 5.8.7. Now the edit/remove buttons in the image field are not working/ responding anymore. I tried using this setup with the Classic Editor plugin and the Disable Gutenberg plugin (including the ACF support option)…
    Any ideas?

post.php?post=169&action=edit:3762 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinymce is not defined
        at post.php?post=169&action=edit:3762
    acf-input.min.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'autop' of undefined
        at acf.Model.onReady (acf-input.min.js:4)
        at u (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at Object.i (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at Object.i.doAction (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at HTMLDocument.J (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.