Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Image field edit/remove button not working

Unread

Image field edit/remove button not working

• Hi, i’m having issues editing an image field as an admin. I created an repeater with text, pagelink and an image field to build homepage-blocks. So far so good until I updated to WordPress 5.3. I’m using ACF 5.8.7. Now the edit/remove buttons in the image field are not working/ responding anymore. I tried using this setup with the Classic Editor plugin and the Disable Gutenberg plugin (including the ACF support option)…
    Any ideas?

post.php?post=169&action=edit:3762 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinymce is not defined
        at post.php?post=169&action=edit:3762
    acf-input.min.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'autop' of undefined
        at acf.Model.onReady (acf-input.min.js:4)
        at u (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at Object.i (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at Object.i.doAction (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (acf-input.min.js:1)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
        at HTMLDocument.J (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,thickbox,shortcod&load[chunk_1]=e,moxiejs,plupload,media-upload,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-resizable&ver=5.3:2)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Image field edit/remove button not working’ is closed to new replies.