Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) iFrame Embedding

Solving

iFrame Embedding

• Hi,

I’m trying to embed the following code using ACF, but I just haven’t been able to get it to work after putting in several hours.

<iframe frameborder=0 width=”500″ height=”500″ src=”https://analytics.zoho.com/open-view/1744935000003958364/014aa77398aed279beae8db50a5e008a”></iframe&gt;

I’ve tried oEmbed, Text, TextArea (with formatting variations, URL, WYSIWYG (text and visual forms).

Can someone please point in the right direction?

Thank you so much!

Piyush

• I am having this exact issue with a google map iframe.

It works fine on when I use a text box and insert the code using the elementor page builder. However, using a template that pulls the iframe code dynamically using ACF yields nothing; just blank space…

• joenathan78, check out ACF Code Field. It’s a workaround and it’s working for me.

• I’m having same issue and found this post.

@piyush-a
    I have tried the ACF Code Field plugin but it’s also not working. I have it installed, configured and my custom embed field is showing up on my CPT entry. But Elementor cannot “see” the field in the key dropdown. I’ve tried all different variations of the editor type (HTML Mixed, HTML, etc.) Would you mind sharing how you got this to work?

• Same problem here: I want to display an iframe using ACF.

• I have the same problem with the embedding the Google map iframe. Did anyone manage to do that?

• Google Maps can be displayed by using the widget “Google Maps”.
    Set location to an ACF-field and you’re done. 🙂

• @rupsnn Thank טou but I do not want to embed a map with a particular location but to embed an entire map of a route prepared in Google. Their export looks like this:
    <iframe src = "https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1mpP1w_0CTOvPKQOGZT5oVQSRBJPbsex9" width = "640" height = "480"> </iframe>

• @roni Your code works fine over here.
    But if you don’t want to embed a map with a particular location, what’s the connection with ACF?

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • What ACF Field do we need in order to make this work?

• Yes. Same issue. If I set my custom field to WYSIWYG, go to create a post with the field, switch the WYSIWIG editor from Visual to text and paste my iframe code in, when I switch back to visual, I see the rendered iframe content. However when I go to the front end, the iframe content doesn’t display. OTHER text like <h3>A Related Product</h3> WILL display, but the iframe code is stripped out.

• Yes, I can, I think.

What worked for me is to get the name of the custom field from ACF. Then I placed the name of this field inside square brackets in the region I wanted it to display — like a shortcode. And just like that, the full HTML content from the WYSIWYG field showed up.

• My apologies for the extremely delayed response.

What worked for me was ACF Code Field. In that, we can’t directly add iframes. However, adding iframes within a shortcode works. So, I’m coupling ACF Code field with Advanced iFrame Pro and it’s been working like a charm.

Here’s a working link – https://businessquant.com/intel-revenue-by-segment

Hope it helps

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘iFrame Embedding’ is closed to new replies.