Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) iFrame Embedding

Solving

iFrame Embedding

• piyush.a

• December 30, 2019 at 12:36 am

Hi,

I’m trying to embed the following code using ACF, but I just haven’t been able to get it to work after putting in several hours.

<iframe frameborder=0 width=”500″ height=”500″ src=”https://analytics.zoho.com/open-view/1744935000003958364/014aa77398aed279beae8db50a5e008a”></iframe>

I’ve tried oEmbed, Text, TextArea (with formatting variations, URL, WYSIWYG (text and visual forms).

Can someone please point in the right direction?

Thank you so much!

Piyush

• I am having this exact issue with a google map iframe.

It works fine on when I use a text box and insert the code using the elementor page builder. However, using a template that pulls the iframe code dynamically using ACF yields nothing; just blank space…

• joenathan78, check out ACF Code Field. It’s a workaround and it’s working for me.

• I’m having same issue and found this post.

@piyush-a I have tried the ACF Code Field plugin but it’s also not working. I have it installed, configured and my custom embed field is showing up on my CPT entry. But Elementor cannot “see” the field in the key dropdown. I’ve tried all different variations of the editor type (HTML Mixed, HTML, etc.) Would you mind sharing how you got this to work?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.