Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Ideas for Organizing Large Galleries? Single Image Drag/Drop creates challenges.

Helping

Ideas for Organizing Large Galleries? Single Image Drag/Drop creates challenges.

• Hello ACF Team. Let me start by saying that I love everything about this plugin and the support crew. 🙂

I leverage the power of ACF in a separate plugin that I’ve developed. In this plugin, we use the ACF Gallery and a couple of my own users have noted that it is difficult to use the Gallery when organizing/sorting large volumes of images.

The challenge is that because images can only be moved one-at-a-time, it can be tedious to manage the order of the images when there’s 30, 40, 50 or even more images in a (real estate) gallery.

Does anyone know a workaround? We’ll be testing ACF 5 soon to see if any of the UI changes there provide a better experience for large galleries, but I’m hopeful that someone here has some suggestions.

Ideally, if one could multi-select images and drag that selection as a group, that would be a huge leap forward.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for Organizing Large Galleries? Single Image Drag/Drop creates challenges.’ is closed to new replies.