Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues I can't find my custom field values in database

Solved

I can't find my custom field values in database

• RemiM

• May 15, 2019 at 1:01 am

Hello there.

Question in the title, I’ve searched everywhere and i can’t find the values of my custom fields anywhere in the database.

They are custom fields in a custom post type ( don’t know if it’s changing anything.. )

Sorry it’s probably super dumb but I’ve been looking in wp_posts, wp_postmeta and basicaly in every table.

In wp_posts, the column “post_content” is empty. Don’t know if it supposed to be here but I read something like that.

Thanks for your help.

• It depends on the field type and what they are connected to. For posts they will be in _postmeta, for users _usermeta and for terms _termmeta, and options will be in the _options table.

• RemiM

• May 15, 2019 at 11:45 am

Hey man, thanks.

I mean, I already had checked these tables but nothing was in there. Some bug probably ? I don’t know but know it’s alright, I can see the values in it !

Thanks anyway !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.