Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO I am having trouble with using acf pro with the grid

Helping

I am having trouble with using acf pro with the grid

• What I want to accomplish is to make a grid which displays certain pages, which I done but the tricky/problematic part is the date.

By default the grids date function takes the post date and displays it, but I need it to display a range of dates, for instance (9/11-2018 – 22/12-2018).

So I made two advanced custom fields but I dont know how to obtain or where to look up what the metadata keys are for those two custom fields to insert into the sking builder for the grid to display it properly.
    If you could help me with this, it would be very helpful as my client is pressuring me for this.

But if this is not possible I would like to ask for help on how to achieve this, as simply as possible.ΕΎ
    Thanks in advance,

• Are you using a datepicker field? Something else? The only thing I can give you right now is to point you to this https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/displaying-custom-field-values-in-your-theme/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I am having trouble with using acf pro with the grid’ is closed to new replies.