Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests HTML tab for WYSIWYG editor

Solved

HTML tab for WYSIWYG editor

• Is there any way to have a WYSIWYG editor with full HTML ability like the default content editor for WordPress? Currently with ACF when you have a WYSIWYG editor there is no tab for HTML.

• hi @isaacscheidt

There is an HTML editor on the ACF WYSIWYG editor. Click the last button on the right to reveal an extra row of buttons. You’ll see the HTML button there. Sadly, once you’ve entered HTML, the next time you open it it’s a complete mess (all line breaks and white space removed). There may be a setting to fix that, I haven’t looked into it.

• Thanks. I did find that HTML editor but ran into the same problem. That editor would work fine if it didn’t reformat every time. That’s why I’d prefer the standard HTML editor from wordpress.

• Hi @isaacscheidt

If you require the standard HTML tab, please take a look at the add-on for ‘WP WYSIWYG’.

This field type can’t be used within a repeater / flexible content field, but it will contain the correct rendered tabs!

Thanks
    E

• There is an HTML editor on the ACF WYSIWYG editor. Click the last button on the right to reveal an extra row of buttons. You’ll see the HTML button there.

Looks like this is no longer true as of WP 3.9 (on FC/Repeaters anyway). Anyone know how to get it back?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HTML tab for WYSIWYG editor’ is closed to new replies.