Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues HTML Advance custom field?

Solving

HTML Advance custom field?

• How do I pass HTML through a custom field? I’ve tried using the Text Area field and have “no formatting” set, but it’s just displaying parts of the HTML code. I’m trying to pass the following snippet of code (it’s a video):

<style>.searchie-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .searchie-container iframe, .searchie-container object, .searchie-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }</style><div class=’searchie-container’><iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://app.searchie.io/playlist/rRozqZQQOm/embed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Thank you!

• How are you displaying the field’s value? Are you using some type of a page builder?

• I’m using Elementor page builder.

• Elementor (as well has most other page builders) pass content though filters that do not allow html tags. For a text area field, as long as it is not in a repeater, you can try using the ACF shortcode.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.