Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues How would be the best way to use ACF with layout

Helping

How would be the best way to use ACF with layout

• kouen

• July 13, 2013 at 7:01 am

hello , this is my first post, i am developing a new theme in wordpress, and i wanted to know for the people that is well used to use ACF to achieve a page layout how would they proceed, because on another forum one user suggested that i should use advanced custom field to achieve a page layout.
    the point is…. how would anyone using custom fields would proceed to layouting???
    i know i have to create custom html in the backend with a custom field and call it or filter to the parent theme, i should use the post on this same forum about how to change the default p tag on wysiwyg custom field to alter it???
    i have no clue any help would be appreciated.
    how would anyone creating a child theme should proceed to create layout front page, i am using thematic as my parent theme.

• kouen

• July 13, 2013 at 7:02 am

thanks in advance for any help you provide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.