Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues How to transfer ACF field data when switching a Post into a Custom Post Type ?

Solved

How to transfer ACF field data when switching a Post into a Custom Post Type ?

• Hello Acf Community !

I’m facing an issue that is gonna kill me, so I hope it exists a solution : I have around 500 posts all with multiple ACF field, and everything is working fine, but I would like to convert all these posts into a Custom Post Type. I can do that with a plugin call Post Type Switcher.

But the issue is : how to properly transfer the field data when I switch the post into a Custom Post Type ?

I’ve read many thread about approaching questions here but none of them solve my specific question.

I hope it exists a solution.

Thanks in advance !

• Finally, everything is working perfectly using the Post Type Switcher plugin. The problem was causing by my theme.

If you create a custom post type, and then switch your posts, all the data registered with your ACF fields will be transferred as well, and you can even make a bulk transfer !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to transfer ACF field data when switching a Post into a Custom Post Type ?’ is closed to new replies.