Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Options Page How to: Show Options tab only to Admin user role.

Solving

How to: Show Options tab only to Admin user role.

• I am trying to hide the Options tab ( not the Custom Fields tab ) to any user role that is not admin.

I have been scouring the internet and feel I must be missing something that there is no easy way to do this?

The closest solution I found was using a round-about way to restrict those pages to super-admin only but since I am working in a single site I can’t define a super-admin role.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

• Bueller? Bueller?

• Not enough information for me to work out what you mean by “the Options tab”

• Options page / the tab which says Options on the side of the admin panel when you add an options page to the functions.php file.

• https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf_add_options_page/ see the capability argument. For only admins to see it set it to manage_options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.