Support

Account

Home Forums Pre-purchase Questions How to pick a fieldset in visual composer (page builder)?

Unread

How to pick a fieldset in visual composer (page builder)?

• I browsed the forum but couln’d find an answer related to my issue yet. So, i hope my topic is something like new …

I’ve created an acf fieldset for team members. The member formular contains some acf fields (title, prename, surname, picture, …)

Now i can create team members and give each one a description title. This is the basic to show each member at every page i want (maybe on different pages in a different layout). The team member data are setup once and can be find at one place.

Now i’m searching for how i can import my team members (as a fieldset) into a visual composer element, that contains a dropdown with all possible members. Is it possible?

I tried to use the visual composer acf element and also the acf vc bridge plugin, but in each possibilities i can only choose one field from my fieldset. I don’t want to repeat my fielset in visual composer. But maybe i misunderstand something using acf and vc integration… I’m new to acf.

If i could do it with the acf pro version, i would be fine to buy a licence.

Best regards, wp-teo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘How to pick a fieldset in visual composer (page builder)?’ is closed to new replies.