Support

Account

Home Forums Pre-purchase Questions How to pick a fieldset in visual composer (page builder)?

Unread

How to pick a fieldset in visual composer (page builder)?

• wp-teo

• October 29, 2018 at 11:54 pm

I browsed the forum but couln’d find an answer related to my issue yet. So, i hope my topic is something like new …

I’ve created an acf fieldset for team members. The member formular contains some acf fields (title, prename, surname, picture, …)

Now i can create team members and give each one a description title. This is the basic to show each member at every page i want (maybe on different pages in a different layout). The team member data are setup once and can be find at one place.

Now i’m searching for how i can import my team members (as a fieldset) into a visual composer element, that contains a dropdown with all possible members. Is it possible?

I tried to use the visual composer acf element and also the acf vc bridge plugin, but in each possibilities i can only choose one field from my fieldset. I don’t want to repeat my fielset in visual composer. But maybe i misunderstand something using acf and vc integration… I’m new to acf.

If i could do it with the acf pro version, i would be fine to buy a licence.

Best regards, wp-teo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.