Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO how to make custom filed for woocommerce category

Solved

how to make custom filed for woocommerce category

• Hi.

i want to make some custom filed for category section. also want to create some field for woocommerce category section also

in woocommerce category section have

Name
    Slug
    Parent
    Description
    Thumbnail

for normal category i select Location
    Show this field group if

Texonomy Trams > is equal to> category

then it is show normal category options but woocommcer category don’t show but if i select category to all then show normal category and woocommcer category both. but i want separate function for normal category is different and woocommcer category is different

have any way to do ?

• Hi @pagol

I believe you need to set the location for the product category field group to:

Taxonomy Terms > is equal to > product_cat

I hope this helps.

• thanks.. this work. but strange i tried two different site one is work another not..

any idea why

• Hi @pagol

It could be because of a plugin or theme conflict or any other things. The best way to test it out is by trying to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with only ACF and WooCommerce activated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

I hope this helps.

• thanks you so much James. it is work. i found out. that my files issue. problem solve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘how to make custom filed for woocommerce category’ is closed to new replies.