Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues How to import to ACF User field with WPAllImport

Helping

How to import to ACF User field with WPAllImport

• Hi,
    I have an ACF field group set up on a Taxonomy, “Events”.
    One of the ACF fields (actually, a field inside a Group field) is called “Moderator”. It is an ACF User field which allows for selection from WordPress users.

I am using the WPAllImport plugin to import terms to “Events”.
    I need to ensure that a source input field – which is a name like mine, “Robert Andrews” – can import and match up to the user “Robert Andrews” via the “Moderator” field.

In WPAllImport, when I enable the ACF settings for my field group, sure enough the “Moderator” field appears, and I can populate it from source material. In fact, it loads with the text “Array” already in its text box.

I have dragged in the source input value, which is “Robert Andrews”.

However, I find this does not import at all to the User field called “Moderator”.

I have tried…

{gsx_moderator[1]}
    array({gsx_moderator[1]})
    array(‘{gsx_moderator[1]}’)

The WPAllImport import log says “Importing field participants_moderator” – but the value is not set.

• This cannot be done wile importing posts. This might help http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/taxonomies/import-taxonomy-meta/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.