Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues How to have multiple Select options with same value?

Solving

How to have multiple Select options with same value?

• Like it says on the tin I would like to have multiple select options with the same value. For instance:

100 : Item 1

100 : Item 2

150 : Item 3

This is a single select field. When I enter the information the way it is above and Update the choices change to:

The use case is a costing form. Selecting the option updates a field further down the page.

Google hasn’t returned a solution (at least in my attempts) and the documentation doesn’t seem to address this issue.

• You cannot have muliple items in an ACF select field with the same value.

• Like it says on the tin I would like to have multiple select options with the same value. For instance:

100 : Item 1

This is a single select field. When I enter the information the way it is above and Update the choices change to:

The use case is a costing form. Selecting the option updates a field further down the page.

Google hasn’t returned a solution (at least i https://trackeasy.fun/usps/ n my attempts) and the documentation doesn’t seem to address this issue.

issue got solved!!

• Hi, I have the same Problem. In my contact-form there is a select for different topics. The values of each topics is an e-mail-address. On form submit an e-mail is sent to the selected topic-email-address. For some topics the email-recipient is the same so the e-mail-address is used several time as value.

@thomasengine
    can you tell me how you solved the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.