Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues How to get checkbox values clickable in front-end?

Solving

How to get checkbox values clickable in front-end?

• Hi there

i was new with ACF so please be patient with me (also i am not a coder nor is english my native language).

I have create a metabox (Checkbox) and fill this with some values. I was able to get these informations in front-end with <p>Colors: <?php echo implode(', ', get_field('field_name')); ?></p>

That was great for my first steps.
    But what i need is some code to have these values clickable to get other articles with same properties. Can anyone help with some code?

Thanks

• Hi,

I don’t understand what should happend when the user click a checkbox, do you want to load more content with ajax? or do you want to reload the page?

• I need to have those values with a search function to get other articles with same properties. For now i get only the values in text form, without a a ref. So nobody can click them to get more articles.

• and you want to get all the choices of the field or only the ones related to the post? to make it more clear do you want check box options displayed once on the page with all the choices or displayed on each post and restricted to the values of that post?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to get checkbox values clickable in front-end?’ is closed to new replies.