Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field How to display clone fields in flexible content of one clone field group?

Unread

How to display clone fields in flexible content of one clone field group?

• I have a group of fields called ‘ELEMENTS’ (type image, video, text).
    And I created another group called ‘Flexible Content Blocks’ in which I am using ‘Flexible content’, inside I have the field ‘container-rows’ also of type ‘Flexible content’ and again inside I have the fields ‘Col-6’ and Col- 8, in each of them I have the field ‘ITEMS’ which is where I have cloned the group of ‘ELEMENTS’ that I had already created before.
    The question I have is how to display the content of those ‘Items’ that I have chosen?

I created the group ‘ELEMENTS’ because when I need to add a new item (a button for example), I just have to add it to the group and it can be chosen from any field where it is cloned.
    I have no idea how to display the content, I can display them but if each of the elements (image, video, text) is directly created in ‘Col-6’ and ‘Col-8’, but if I need another element, I will have to create in both and I think that’s not efficient. please I need help…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.