Support

Account

Home Forums Feedback How to contribute accessibility improvements?

Solved

How to contribute accessibility improvements?

• I’m working with a client who is using the ACF PRO (5.3.7) to manage several custom fields throughout their site. One of their requirements is that all aspects of their site, theme and Admin, be accessible to all of their users. After an initial review, there are some elements of the PRO plugin where the accessibility could be improved.

Given the recent adoption of the Accessibility Coding Standards for WordPress Core, is there any plan by ACF to do something similar in the near future? I am happy to send over my current list of issues as a starting point and could even contribute patches depending on your contribution requirements. Just let me know how I can help.

– Justin

• Hi @jstockton

Thank you very much for your interest in making ACF a better plugin.

Could you please open a new ticket so it can be passed directly to the plugin author? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket/.

Thanks 🙂

• Not the answer I was hoping for @acf-support, but okay. For something like this do you know if the plugin author prefers to have all of the issue spelled out in a single ticket or broken out into smaller tickets by functional area?

• Hi @jstockton

The support for ACF has been moved to another system so we can give you better support. This includes bug reports, feature request and feedback too.

You can explain what you have in mind, and your ticket will be passed to the plugin author so both of you can discuss it. You can add the other issues later when you are replying to the ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to contribute accessibility improvements?’ is closed to new replies.