Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO How to achieve this (with repeater fields)?

Solving

How to achieve this (with repeater fields)?

• Hello everone,

I’m working for a client with AFC for the first time. I’m building the front-end with Elementor. So far so good but I’m facing a little issue right now:

The concept of the website is comparing different holiday accomodations. Somewhere on the page my client like to show one or a few rows with a logo, name and button with url for the holiday providers. I thought using repeater fields for that.

As far as I see Elementor can’t read the repeater fields (can not select them as a value) so maybe for what I need some code is required.

Here you can see how the end result should be:

Example of rows

I have now repeater fields for these rows with the sub-fields: image, name and url.

How do I get these displayed as in my example? Is there a way with Elementor or do I need a little code for that which creates one row per repeater field value?

Thanks you in advance!

• I’m not familiar with Elementor but have a feeling you need an add-on for certain fields (I could be wrong).

Worth checking this tutorial on using repeater fields.

May help!

• Will look into that, thanks Jarvis!

I found a video as well with custom code, tried to use it but got critical errors when code is executed 🙁

Basic code for just extracting data:

<?php if(have_rows('affiliateproviders')):?>

<?php while( have_rows('affiliateproviders')): the_row;?>

<?php the_sub_field('logoaanb');?>

<?php endwhile;?>

<?php endif;?>

Someone familiar with this as well?

• I was a little sleepy.. I forgot the () after ‘the_row’ what caused the critical error. Above code works good! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.