Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues How do I set a radio button default value?

Solved

How do I set a radio button default value?

• What, if any, is the process for setting the default radio button selected within the admin:

Choices:
    physical : Physical
    digital : Digital
    both : Both

Default: Both

Thanks.

• Never mind, that worked that time.

This seems to be spotty – anyone had experience with this? It worked, and then it quit.

Help!

• That did not solve my issue!!!

Can someone please weigh in on this?

Thanks

• Elliot

• September 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Hi @macgregor

Can you elaborate on what your previous solution was? Did you use the default value option for the radio field?

The default value is only loaded on a new post, not for any posts that already exist. Perhaps this is the issue

• That was the issue, or at least part of it.

I had all the posts already created when I add the radio button to my order_block ACF group and for some reason, it just stopped passing the value: thought maybe it was naming (product_category); thought it was because all the posts already existed…

As soon as I changed it to a checkbox, everything came back, so I’m not really sure what’s going on.

Thanks for the quick response and great plugin! Nice parallax btw!

Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.