Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Hide fields depending on block styles

Solving

Hide fields depending on block styles

• Hi,

I would like to know if it’s already possible to hide some fields depending on the block style. Has anyone ever done it by overriding some settings in the WordPress JS API? otherwise, it would be super cool to add that as a conditional check per field or simply each block style having a different ACF location… 🤔

• misfist

• April 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I’m also interested to know how this might be done. Same goes for the new block variations, which is really cool.

ref: https://make.wordpress.org/core/2020/02/27/introduce-block-variations-api/

• I just found my question by searching again for this as I need it again for another project and I didn’t remember I had already asked. 💀

I really would like this. I’ve noticed there’s talk about an ACF_Location overhaul in 5.9, but we have yet to learn what it entails.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.