Account

Home Forums Pre-purchase Questions HHVM support

Solving

HHVM support

• Does it work with HHVM?

• James

• May 13, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Hi @gingibash

ACF runs on WordPress so basically, if you are able to install WordPress on HHVM, then ACF should be able to work.

• Thanks James,

wordpress declares hhvm compatibility since v3.9. I had to ask since, so far, we have been using great and free simple fields plugin which unfortunatelly cannot quite catch up to speed we are looking for.

I will do a test drive of ACF and will let you know of results. I was just asking if you guys have played with hhvm.

• James

• May 21, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Hi @gingibash

Please do and be sure to share your results here.

I have notified the developer on this so that he can carry out some tests.

Thanks.

• Hip Hop Virtual Machine (HHVM) is an open-source virtual machine based on just-in-time (JIT) compilation that serves as an execution engine for the Hack programming language

• Yes it is available on wordpress

• GB Whatsapp is an modified android messenger which is widely used messaging application on android devices.You to setup dual WhatsApp accounts on a single device by easily by using GBWhatsapp.
    Checkout the various tutorials at mrbass.org to give yourself a better idea on modified Whatsapp’s

Also more features like hiding double clicks, Changing themes, set your online status, privacy controls, video calls, and many more.
    Meet GBWhatsapp(GBWA), let me Introduce you a modified or enhanced version of default Whatsapp with added features. This updated version is works best on both operating systems with all devices like Android, iOS, personal computers, Fire TV, etc., Without disturbing the existing Whatsapp. You can Check out button will be available.

You can use multiple Whatsapp accounts on a single device, hiding double clicks, Changing themes, set your customised online status, privacy settings, video calls, and many more. There is no need to uninstall the current Whatsapp. For User convenience, we have given the detailed explanation to Download GB Whatsapp from the play store itself. easily. The APK available to download on our official website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.