Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Help to create online store

Solving

Help to create online store

• Hello all, I want to create an e-commerce website for my electronics store. one of my friends suggests me to create through woocommerce. I do not know so much about how I create an online store through WordPress and woo commerce, the main reason to build the online store is the online market is growing day by day and after the corona, it expands rapidly. Please help me how I create an online store?

• yes @gulshannegi you can go with the wordpress and woocommerce, now a days many of the business can run there sites with the wordpress, its around 60 percent of the sites on the internet are on wordpress. the main benifit of using wordpress is it very easy to use and any one which have some knowledge can customize this.

• Thanks @jamessmith for your reply, yes wordpress is now a days play a very bog role to grow every small and medium-range business. i visited this post on the internet, from here i learned how i can create an e-commerce site through woocommerce, this is very informative for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.