Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues [Help] Is there a show_on filter or something that can hide/show metaboxes…

Helping

[Help] Is there a show_on filter or something that can hide/show metaboxes…

• Hi Guys and Gals and the TEAM from ACF,

I need some help figuring something out. I have been kind in a development hell of creating a CPT with around 400-500 fields… mainly because fields are based on some conditions. I don’t like the flickering loading part of things that scatters the UI for x milli-second/seconds.

So i’m coming from CMB2 many years ago and never actually made a project as big as i’m creating now. (Not with CMB2 and definitely not with ACF)

From the days i remember i was showing a metabox in a project based on query vars. Is this possible to do with ACF also and show only metabox x on page x and query_var x.

myurl.com/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=cpt&metabox=cat1

So basically with this approach i want to ditch the js based conditionals system as much as i can.

Hopefully someone can point me in some direction to solve this issue since i’m not finding any examples on how to do it currently 😀

Kr,
    Patrick

• The only way that you can show field groups in ACF is based on the ACF location rules setting in each field group. This can be extended by creating custom location rules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.