Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Having Issues with Repeater and Render Template k

Solved

Having Issues with Repeater and Render Template k

• dareadel

• December 19, 2020 at 12:24 pm

I am using the ACF Pro Repeater Fields for a project with the location as a Block. The block successfully loaded on the edit page but it is not being rendered to the front end. I will appreciate some help.

Here is the code I used to test the page Template:

//Register a Building Projects Block 
    add_action('acf/init', 'my_acf_init_block_types'); function my_acf_init_block_types() {

// Check function exists.
    if( function_exists('acf_register_block_type') ) {

// register a building project block.
        acf_register_block_type(array(
            'name'              => 'building_projects',
            'title'             => __('Building Projects'),
            'description'       => __('A custom block for Building Projects.'),
            'render_template'   => get_template_directory() . '/template-parts/blocks/building-projects/building-projects.php',
            'category'          => 'formatting',
            'icon'              => 'building',
            'keywords'          => array( 'building', 'nodaco' ),

));
    }

// Load values and assign defaults.

$sub_text = get_sub_field('project_descriptions') ?: 'Detail Project here...';

?>

echo($sub_text);
  • RESOLVED
    The issues were much more beyond the ACF plugin. So, for anyone who may be having similar issues, I used the define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true ); in the`config.php file which revealed the true the coding issues in the function.php file and then the template. It took me a bit to clean up the codes and the fields were displaying as expected.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.