Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Gravity Forms and ACF Gallery integration

Solving

Gravity Forms and ACF Gallery integration

• I have a front end form with Gravity Forms to submit data to a custom post type, all the data is stored into ACF custom fields, the only issue i have is the Gallery Field, images are not being upload nor saved on to the post. Is there a way i can achieve this?

• Hi @jarc100 and @sraavi

Is it possible that there is javascript error on your site.

Kindly check your console to ensure that nothing is broken. I would also recommend that you test using one of the WP Stock theme and let me know how it goes.

• I have the same problem. In a form I have set up a file upload field (multiple files) and linked it to my custom field. When I submit multiple images through the form, it’s not saving the images in the gallery field. No JS errors in my console.

• Got it working after adding this snippet to functions.php:

https://gist.github.com/yratof/2dc20bd578ea4664bd28

• Hey @eaglejohn , how did you exactly proceed? I included first the part from the required.php and then the snippet from the functions.php in my own functions.php file. Files seem to upload, and appear as gallery images in the post created, though I get a warning after form submission:

Warning: pathinfo() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxxx.de/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/forms_model.php on line 4375

Anything I am doing wrong here?

• Where do we need to add required.php file?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Forms and ACF Gallery integration’ is closed to new replies.