Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues get_posts querying with meta filter from ACF Post Object field

Unread

get_posts querying with meta filter from ACF Post Object field

• So I have an ACF Post Object field (that allows an associated page to be specified) and I’m needing to go a get_posts query that pulls out all posts from a custom post type but filtered to only call back results where the ACF Post Object field points to a page with a specific ID. (i.e. a list of other posts of the same type that have the same associated page as the current page effectively).

There’s some good information on using meta_key filters in a get_posts query here: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/query-posts-custom-fields/ but it only covers simple examples where a meta_key has a single meta_value – it doesn’t cover where that meta data is an object.

Not something I’ve done before so a bit stuck on the specific query I need to build and how to get the meta query constructed.

Anyone done something similar before?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘get_posts querying with meta filter from ACF Post Object field’ is closed to new replies.