Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests get_fields() enhancement

Solved

get_fields() enhancement

• get_fields([$post_id], [$format_value], [$field_id]);

$field_id defaults to false. If true, it returns the field names as ACF IDs and not the user defined names.

• This actually sounds like a good idea, but this would need to be submitted to the dev team here: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/contact/

I hate to keep pointing people there, but the dev does not watch or read any of the forumns on this site much.

• Thanks… why does this forum for feature requests exist, then?

• Because it existed when Eliot was the primary person responding to topics and it hasn’t been changed. It’s not different in any other part of the forum. Bug reports, basically I see if I can reproduce the but and if it is a but that is caused by something in ACF then I post the same message. Whenever someone starts a new topic it say at the top.

Forum topics are used for community discussion and not support. Open a support ticket here

Basically the only people you’re going to get to respond to anything here is other users.

Although, Eliot and his team do monitor the bugs forum when new features are released, but he also depends on some of us to make him aware of any of these issues as well and point people to the contact forms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘get_fields() enhancement’ is closed to new replies.