Home Forums General Issues get_field_object() stop working


get_field_object() stop working

    • Asepeyo

    • February 11, 2019 at 9:21 pm

    I’m trying to get the list of options of all of Select fields but get_field_object(). After plugin update it’s not working anymore.

    This code, for example:

    	$field = get_field_object('field_5bd98a1641558');

    Returns bool(false)

    Thanks in advance

    • marie

    • February 12, 2019 at 6:19 pm

    Same here, it seems there is a problem with acf_maybe_get_field function since 5.7.11 version.

    • Elliot

    • February 12, 2019 at 6:55 pm

    Hi all

    Thanks for the email,
    Elliot here – ACF dev.

    My apologies for the issues in version 5.7.11.
    I am confident we have found and fixed the issue.

    Can you please re-download the ACF PRO plugin files and test the issue?

    An easy way to re-download is to edit the main acf.php plugin file and change the version number ‘5.7.11’ down to ‘5.7.10’
    – please note the version number appears twice in this file and both will need to be changed
    – after this change is made, please update the plugin as per normal and it will update to 5.7.11 (including the new fix)

    • marie

    • February 12, 2019 at 7:04 pm

    Hi Elliot,
    I confirm that’s ok for me with the fix.
    Thanks you !

    • Asepeyo

    • February 12, 2019 at 7:39 pm

    Hello Elliot,

    The fix is OK for me also!

    Thank you very much!

  • I can also confirm the update works- phew!

  • Sorry to re-open but get_field_object isn’t working for me in 5.7.13. I was had 5.7.9 then updated to 5.7.13. I it fails in both. I have tried re-downloading with no success.

    • Snow

    • June 22, 2019 at 6:11 pm

    Edit: My mistake. I thought I had this issue too but I worked it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.