Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Gallery images disappear when published

Helping

Gallery images disappear when published

• I have a page where I’m adding multiple galleries as custom fields (using your gallery extension). The first 6 worked no problem, but now when I populate a new gallery with images and click ‘publish’, the images that I placed in the gallery don’t show up (however the old galleries still retain their images that I had for those). I thought it was because I had an ‘&’ symbol in the gallery label, but then I deleted that and tried another and it still won’t work.

• Furthermore on this, I deleted the galleries and started over – now it appears that the problem is that the page has maxed out on images? I have 14 galleries on that page and one has 294 images and the other galleries have anywhere between 25 and 180 images. However, now after I add images to a gallery and click ‘publish’, the most recent uploaded images disappear and are not in the gallery anymore. I added a few at at time and this worked at first but now it won’t add any more so I’m wondering if there’s a max amount of images?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Gallery images disappear when published’ is closed to new replies.